• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force vs Reds, 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Not again :(

One more player in the backs and I reckon the force are there for a finals challenge.

Need to see the difference stannard makes with shepherd at the back and JOC (James O'Connor) at 12.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Cant decide if im happy about that or not. I want the reds to get a home final but geez i wanted the force to win and they probably deserved it for the most part.

Good on the reds for pulling it out of their arses at the death tho

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Fuck yeah Cooper magic

I feel for the Force, definatly hope they can challenge next year, their back row is amazing

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The thing I like about this Reds team is their ability to win against a side who is playing very good football when their own game is average at best.

G

GC

Interesting head to head with cummins and Morahan. Cummins clearly better. Will be in Wobs squad.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Apparently 4 too few. Strangely Captain Obvious post.

I am always tickled by "deserve to win" statements. You can value activity all over the field however you like, but you deserve to win if you score more points than the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.