• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

TYS Wallaby Player of the Year: Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gees. Thought we were let down by 9, 20, 12, 13 and 15. Lucky our forwards manned up. But it was like the camera was too far away so I couldn't see to clearly. But:

3 Dean Mumm (Rocky who?)
2 Richard Brown
1 Quade Cooper

Barnes and Quade did more in their respective minutes than Gits did all match.

Thought Diggers was pretty good too. And the two locks

Congrats to all the debutants and to Lachie and Quade for their first Wallaby tries.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The backs stunk - Burgess and Gits need negative marks.

3. Mumm
2. Chisholm
1. ??? MMM, I guess.

Barnes, Cooper and Turner all close.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Barnes played 20 minutes and Cooper 10 surely that not enough to be considered for points.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
He did more in that time than any other back. That beutiful kick with his first touch of the ball, a try with his second touch and then showed some beutiful width and accuracy with his passes. Most of the others who were on for the match seriously underperformed.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Well if Barnes is out would you throw Cooper in at 5/8 and move Giteau to 12?

S

Spook

Sully said:
Well if Barnes is out would you throw Cooper in at 5/8 and move Giteau to 12?

We seriously need another kicking option.But Cooper straight to 10 against the POMs at HQ? :-\ Might not be any other choice. I think Deans will probably go back to Cross and Mortlock.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
3 Mumm
2 Moore
1 Mortlock

It was a night where we pushed passes and were impatient

T

TOCC

I think he is as equally deserving as anyone else, he had a good game at scrum time and was quite good in general play as well, even more impressive when you consider it was his first pro starting match

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Alexander
2.Moore
1.Ioane

had to give a point to Digby as he was easily our best back, I'm with TOCC on Alexander I thought he was brilliant around the park & we won the scrum & lineout battle last night.

All the forwards were good last night except Phil waugh he's a penalty magnet lately.

Apart from Barnes, Cooper & Ioane all our backs were kak.

The camera work was shit so I found it hard to tell who was who sometimes last night, could the zoom out any further???

T

TOCC

the camera work was interesting to say the least.

In Tri-Nation matches there is something like 8 cameras around the field, i think last night there may have only being 3.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
1. Mumm
2. Alexander
3. Chisholm

It was tough. I was very tempted to go:

1. George Smith
2. Nathan Sharpe
3. Benn Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.