• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues v Chiefs, June 22.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues vs Chiefs, June 22.

• Go Blues!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go f**** yourself NZ

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Language!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Blues by 30, TJ in the booth, seething

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • GAGR servers will require an extra 200,000 gygabytes of space for the Coronation Photo Essay

• Coronate my ballz you ***** ***** ******

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I might watch the game

• ...if I've got nothing better to do

• I'd rather let Shiggins trim my hairy ballsack than watch this rugby football match

• Total voters

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
What's your experience walking through Sydney wearing a Warriors jersey?
Most of the Kiwis support an Aussie team before the Wahs. It's like they are hopeless of them and they rather to support each Kiwi playing for an Aussie top teams like Jahrome Hughes in Storm or Jared Warea-Hargreaves in Roosters

Actually I bought a vintage Warriors polo shirt but I never wore it in Sydney:

Screenshot-20240620-223831-e-Bay.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-223845-e-Bay.jpg

But I can remember me wearing a Crusaders jersey, Chiefs jersey, Waratahs, Wallabies, Roosters and Kangaroos. So many Kiwis come to you to talk when you are wearing a Crusaders or Chiefs jersey. I remember a bus driver from Waikato who used to talk to me every time I took the bus cause one time he saw me on a Chiefs jersey

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Most of the Kiwis support an Aussie team before the Wahs. It's like they are hopeless of them and they rather to support each Kiwi playing for an Aussie top teams like Jahrome Hughes in Storm or Jared Warea-Hargreaves in Roosters

Actually I bought a vintage Warriors polo shirt but I never wore it in Sydney:

Screenshot-20240620-223831-e-Bay.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-223845-e-Bay.jpg

But I can remember me wearing a Crusaders jersey, Chiefs jersey, Waratahs, Wallabies, Roosters and Kangaroos. So many Kiwis come to you to talk when you are wearing a Crusaders or Chiefs jersey. I remember a bus driver from Waikato who used to talk to me every time I took the bus cause one time he saw me on a Chiefs jersey
What you don’t know - because you’re not a Kiwi - is that a lot us were already supporters of different NRL clubs before the Warriors and never switched.

Also - its not surprising people want to be associated with winners and success and therefore say something when they see a jersey from a code where we are considered one of the global best. As opposed to a team that has had little success in 30-odd years.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
In Marce's defence I and a lot of mates at rugby in Aus weren't into League in anyway. Always thought I would get into it a bit when I moved there and made a mistake. Accepted free tickets to a game SOO and was so bloody bored I left before the end. Realised it was a tv game (confimed what I has seen at a league test in Wellington) and never watched a game since. Did have a quite few kiwi mates who weren't interested (or never spoke about it etc), and some who were into Warriors (not many though). I always thought if I lived there permantly and rugby wasn't around I would've been an AFL man more than league.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
And back to match, I just finished watching a replay on sky of the last Blues/Chiefs game. And watching in a relaxed manner knowing score, you can see how good some of those players were. For Chiefs, Jacobson and Sititi were incredible and Papali'i with just behind both Akira, Sotutu. And Blues tighties were bloody good. So all helping to get me even more salivating over tomorrow's game.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
I'll be watching it in downtown Tron with a heap of the wife's cousins & their partners. I think the plan is to get there super-early & nab a good spot.

Some very, very staunch Tribe fans among this lot so it's likely to be rowdy if Tribe are on top or stone cold silent if the other thing happens...

zer0

John Thornett (49)
> Me and the bogan boy rellies in Ulster Street's finest ale house
> Ref blows whistle to start match
> Ring a cowbell
> Perofeta kicks it into touch on the full (totally by accident)

c99a2ba9b7b577dfe17e7f74c4314fc2_w200.gif

> It's a scrum restart

018ac1137a56e26d0c3c2bcf2101d5d0.gif

> Saint Ofa and the rest of the fatties that constitute the cutting edge of the Auckland killdozer

ofa.png

> The Chiefs scrum (footage taken from Bumbreeze efforts the preceding week)

07d5d2b3d57672ccac93cd788c6457d8.gif

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
T-minus 8 hours for ignition sequence start on Operation Killdozer Koronation Krushfest.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

giphy.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules."
Stern Vern: "Guidance is internal"
Akira: "Earth's axis, prepare for extensive boom chacka lacka."
Rieko: "Initiate TurboThrust to my ballsack and kickstart my shart."
Ofa: "Set Coordinates to 666x666 Krispy Kreme Koronation Kluster."
D.Paps: "The One-Eyed Serpent Shall Weep Tears In The Valley Where The Lions and Christians Fight"

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
> Me and the bogan boy rellies in Ulster Street's finest ale house
> Ref blows whistle to start match
> Ring a cowbell
> Perofeta kicks it into touch on the full (totally by accident)...

Other than Speight's Ale House on Willoughby the best bars are in Hood or Victoria Streets. One or two of the motels on Ulster St used to have decent bars attached but since they got turned into emergency housing are best avoided.

Edit: you could argue that The Helm is on Ulster St but it's set well back behind a St Pierre's & a Cheesecake Factory & is as much off Liverpool St as Ulster.

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
GAGR Server Safeguards In Case Of: Auckland Blues Victory.

Author: @Moses
pipe1_zps05d949e2.jpg

If the Stupid Blues win, we're expecting the incoming Coronation GIF essays to run the forii at 451,000 degrees celsius. We're going to need to insulate ALL these pipes with a Teflon/Rayon composite well prior to 1600 hours Greenwich Meridian Time tonight.

The GIF Turbines

ALL GIF turbines will need to be pre-lubricated with an additional
composite coating of Kearns Tears and Dismal Pillock's man-spooge.

photobuck00.jpg

"They're not paying us enough to touch this f****** shit."
- Sully and Cyclo.

pipe2_zps3b1a5047.jpg

There's no saving this room. It's going to be an overheated inferno.

We will have to lower the Chernobyl-like sarcophagus on it at a
later date, perhaps once the exploded brain of Dismal Pillock
has returned to room temperature.

pipe3_zps901eb844.jpg

ALL these cables will need to be unplugged prior to the match kicking
off or the entire internet will die for the next 1,000 millenia.

pipe4_zpse08c6aa0.jpg

All GAGR admin and moderators should be safely secured inside
these upright standing radiation-proof safety pods well before the
final whistle blows.

photobuck09.jpg

Whatever this thing is, it is already completely fucked.

photobuck06.jpg

If the stupid Blues win, this sarcophagus needs to
be immediately lowered onto Dismal
Pillock's
stiffy then shot into the sun and detonated.

For the safety of all mankind.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Geez, it's not rocket surgery...

For example:

"If the stupid Blues win, this sarcophagus needs to be immediately lowered onto Dismal Pillock's stiffy then shot into the sun and detonated.

"For the safety of all mankind."

becomes:

"If the stupid Blues choke per 2022, this sarcophagus needs to be immediately lowered onto Dismal Pillock's exploded brain then shot into the sun and detonated.

"For the safety of all mankind."

I'll PM details of where to send my fee, @Dismal Pillock .