• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Semi Final 1: Blues vs Waratahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RuckinGoodStats

Goal kickers #Blues McAlister 69% (46 from 67); Munro 78% (14/18). #Waratahs: Beale 73% (58/79) #rugby #super15 #superrugby #BLUvWAR

#Blues on average (#super15 rank 1=most/highest) per game: 8.8 pens (13); 5.6 pens at ruck (8); 13.8 missed tackles (6) #BLUvWAR

#Waratahs on average (#super15 rank 1=most/highest) per game: 8.9 pens (12); 4.9 pens at ruck (12); 12.8 missed tackles (11) #BLUvWAR

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I have heard so many opinions today on how this game is going to go, certainly got some tongues wagging. Physio says Tahs are going to lose by cricket score proportions, Ma reckons it'll be the Tahs with only a few points in it. Then theres another 20 odd comments either way so plenty of divided opinion.

I'm giving the Blues the edge here but they have had times this year when they just havent turned up.

Looking for Munro or Rokococo to go in for 1st tryscorer.

R

RuckinGoodStats

Anything over 30m and I'd trust Beale to kick it with my life (kick against the boks gave me such confidence). Put him 10m out, right in front of the posts with the scores level and whole different story.
I'm not as confident on Beale kicking prowess. I think he is hot and cold, but when he is on, it's fire.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
If the tahs are in it at half time, I reckon the blues will self destruct. Man of the match will be Ryan cross, he is rested and ready to rock

R

RuckinGoodStats

Ref stats: Pollack forced to award, per game average 19.8 pens (12.3 at ruck) 4.4 scrum resets & 3.3 scrum infringes #Blues #Waratahs #BLUvWAR

Ref stats: Pollack 8 (1=most/highest) from 17 refs to award pens, 10th in scrum resets, 7th for ruck pens #Blues #Waratahs #BLUvWAR

G

GC

Crowd is a joke. Blues don't really have a committed supporter base, so they?

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Crowd is a joke. Blues don't really have a committed supporter base, so they?

Just thinking that, poor effort. I've noticed this year that Crusaders seem to be the only NZ to get large home crowds consistantly, I thought the kiwis loved the wet!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Just thinking that, poor effort. I've noticed this year that Crusaders seem to be the only NZ to get large home crowds consistantly, I thought the kiwis loved the wet!

Ja they dont play at home. What a vokken joke to get 10,000 in such an important match. To many TV and PCs in NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.