• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

So far in the team website we can see the Rooster for 2013
Exit Van Humphries, Guy Shepherdson, Peter Hynes or Sam Lane.

Sam Lane was only brought in on a short term contract.. He was never on a full contract

Pieman

Ward Prentice (10)
What was the announcement they were supposed to do?

Was it that art work/statue thing at Suncorp Stadium?

I was wondering about that too.
According to the QRU website through the week it was going to be about Queensland's rugby future.
Anyone hear any news?

T

TOCC

Yeah they are referring to the monument thing which will be built at Subcorp Stadium representing the QRU's 130 years, supposed to have 13 pillars, one for each decade....

One can only imagine what it's going to look like, little but strange I think...

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Well done to Slipper. This new trophy joins the one he picked up as U20 player of the year a couple of years back. Hopefully national selectors are taking note.....

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I am hearing that the Reds have signed Richard Brown. Anyone out there heard this also?
Well he just re-signed this year with the force till the end of 2014. So i dont see him going any where. A side note on RB he was red carded yesterday playing for cotteslo for a big punch up.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Well he just re-signed this year with the force till the end of 2014. So i dont see him going any where. A side note on RB he was red carded yesterday playing for cotteslo for a big punch up.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

No worries. I had no idea whether my oil was good so put it out there.

Not good on the red card Gaffa but awsome to see Force players playing WA club rugby.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I was walking around Ballymore last week and saw Peter Hynes running. I actually got excited thinking he was back. I think we really lacked someone like him in our back three this year especially in the sharks game where inexperience got the better of them. If hes gone that's a real shame for him and the reds. 30 is just a ridiculous squad number for the amount of games they play.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ok what's going on is Hugh Mcmeniman back in town, I don't care who he signs for but as long as he's back in OZ.
Yeah he's been injury prone I don't give a toss he's back & hopefully in Red.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ok what's going on is Hugh Mcmeniman back in town, I don't care who he signs for but as long as he's back in OZ.
Yeah he's been injury prone I don't give a toss he's back & hopefully in Red.

One thing that is guarantee is he won't be in red next year as they have their 30 players already. The Aru should be shot over that regulation it's pure bs

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
One thing that is guarantee is he won't be in red next year as they have their 30 players already. The Aru should be shot over that regulation it's pure bs

I thought we only had 29?

Have they announced the signing of butler?

T

TOCC

The Reds only have 29, there is still 1 position to be filled...

MMM is stil contracted until early next year with his Japanese club..

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
We don't have a marquee do we? Mike Harris was a development player.
I still think we should try and use this spot to pick up a backrower or prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.