• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Wicked Left Foot

Bob McCowan (2)
If anyone is interested, I've looked at Courier Mail's TOTW picks thus far and assigned 4 pts for making team, 2 pts for making the bench and 1pt for a honourable mention. After tallying these points, the team of the season thus far is:

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Will Pamenter IGS)
4. Ed Kasprowicz (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Gray O'Neill (BBC)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
9. Joe Post (IGS)
10. Illy Baravilala (TGS)
11. Oli Patterson (NC)
12. Frank Howarth (BBC)/Max Blanch (ACGS)
13. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
14. Nick Conway (NC)
15. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)/Elijah Breen (BGS)

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
Anybody know if there are any QLD GPS cricket/rowing forums. I see AAGPS has a couple but im not sure the QLD GPS does
Of course QTT,
I'm sure many of us here are interested in both. Know a few rugby players for certain aiming for both the Firsts in rugby and cricket, some from GT. Few prospects coming through that play both 9 in rugby and are great cricket prospects.
Cheers,
T.B

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
If anyone is interested, I've looked at Courier Mail's TOTW picks thus far and assigned 4 pts for making team, 2 pts for making the bench and 1pt for a honourable mention. After tallying these points, the team of the season thus far is:

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Will Pamenter IGS)
4. Ed Kasprowicz (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Gray O'Neill (BBC)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
9. Joe Post (IGS)
11. Oli Patterson (NC)
14. Nick Conway (NC)
I really like this. Used statistics. Cant argue with the stats.

Players I am surprised to not make the cut are:
-O. Nasser (GT)
-J. Crothers (ACGS)
-B. Smith (BGS)
-F. Kendall (IGS)
-J. Gray (TGS)
-T. Walker (IGS)
-L. Clifford (BBC)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Yes. Are you sure Lucas and Connor Clifford aren't related? I've heard that an early separation between parents meant that they took custody of different children. Connor raised by mother and Lucas raised by father in Nana Glen. Just a theory!
Interesting theory.... Both Amazing footy players no doubt.

NAPALM_D

Stan Wickham (3)

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Will Pamenter IGS)
4. Ed Kasprowicz (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Gray O'Neill (BBC)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
9. Joe Post (IGS)
11. Oli Patterson (NC)
14. Nick Conway (NC)
Im sorry but have u ever heard of Dallas Ingram mate! Kid can play. Loves his inside step in unstructured play and has a mean boot guiding his TSS brother to a gutsy win at Brassall. Another mention to TGS N. 4 Jonah Allen this bloke is all class. Dominate at lineout time and is a big body who loves to run crash balls on the blindside. very surprised he did make this weeks TOTW pretty sure he scored two tries as well against GT. Eli Langi is washed