• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Sorry B6,

My sources tell me that there is no tighthead prop in the GT14A's who made Brisbane White. As I was reviewing the team lists for Brisbane White, I only found two GT players in the team. I know I'm new to this forum, but I don't think that we should have people taking the mickey out of the experienced people of the forum, like QTT.

Thanks,
ATA
The two Gt boys selcted were twin brothers. Ones a flanker and the other a centre. Looks like some blokes are sprinkling again

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Mate,
I watched the U16A game and it seems Harry "Hazbot" Woodruff laid a monster hit on him and the backline really kept him under control, making 0 line breaks and only 1 or 2 offloads throughout the game. Really had him on locks for the entire 16A game with Toowoomba only narrowly winning against the undersize U16A side
Cheers TB
Yeah Mate, there isn't a person called Harry Woodrufff on either team list. But I do know that he was in the BGS team list. Keep the water hosing for later as the BGS As haven't won a game for several years.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
On the Topic of rep footy - anyone know when the teams are announced for u16 Reds / what format they are playing this year. Are they doing Brisbane White, Grey, Etc or just picking a team based on pure performance like the u19s. Love the GPS but need to start seeing players from far out wide in the comp.

Ankle_tap_Albo

Peter Burge (5)
The two Gt boys selcted were twin brothers. Ones a flanker and the other a centre. Looks like some blokes are sprinkling again
Mate, the centre made the SEQ team where some Brisbane White possibles got put into with some other SEQ. The two GT boys were the halfback and the twin flanker. But still, B6 your sources are wrong

ATA

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
The U16s had trials yesterday. There is two Brisbane teams, SEQ and a Qld country team. Invitations are sent out based of club/school pefromace to trial. GPS First 15 players aren't required to trial.

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone have any input to Rhymen Tusi. He was carving up in the pre season trials however he has been dropped from the firsts to the 16as. I catched about 15 mins of the 16as game and he was a class above the rest. He is over 100 kg and still electric maintaining great speed, step and kick. Why isn't he playing firsts?
I heard that Rhymen Tusi kicked all of his goals in the 16a's game in the wind quite outstanding considering how serious that wind was up there
correct me if I'm wrong

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
The U16s had trials yesterday. There is two Brisbane teams, SEQ and a Qld country team. Invitations are sent out based of club/school pefromace to trial. GPS First 15 players aren't required to trial.
Cheers Mate. Do you know when the lists for these teams will be publicly available?

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry B6,

My sources tell me that there is no tighthead prop in the GT14A's who made Brisbane White. As I was reviewing the team lists for Brisbane White, I only found two GT players in the team. I know I'm new to this forum, but I don't think that we should have people taking the mickey out of the experienced people of the forum, like QTT.

Thanks,
ATA
Sorry mate your name sounds a lot like the vet QTT @Quick_Tap_Tony

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Sorry B6,

Thanks,
ATA
I was told he made a reds rep team, perhaps I was lied too…

Themaulmarauder

Stan Wickham (3)
My top 3 Halfbacks this season:

1. T. Goldie (TSS)
2. J. Post (IGS)
3. S. Watson (NC)

HM: H. Rylance (ACGS)(When available) and I. Kefu (BBC)
For Me J.Post (IGS) has been rather lackluster, although T.Goldie has one of the best kicking games for a 9 I have seen in the GPS comp

My top 3 Halfbacks Thus far:

1. T.Goldie (TSS)
2. M. Ngatai (BSHS)
3. S.Watson (NC)

HM:H.Rylance (ACGS) I. Kefu (BBC), G. Hales (GT)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
For Me J.Post (IGS) has been rather lackluster, although T.Goldie has one of the best kicking games for a 9 I have seen in the GPS comp

My top 3 Halfbacks Thus far:

1. T.Goldie (TSS)
2. M. Ngatai (BSHS)
3. S.Watson (NC)

HM:H.Rylance (ACGS) I. Kefu (BBC), G. Hales (GT)
Hey TMM, Agree on this list, although I would replace Kefu with Post and put Ngatai at #1.