• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Pumas v Springboks

Sword of Justice

Trevor Allan (34)
With all of those changes and the match being played in Argentina I’d say this is the best chance of a springbok loss this championship.

It’s going to be 37 degrees with not that much humidity which should suit them too.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The Pumas starting XV:

1 Gallo
2 Montoya (c)
3 Sclavi
4 Molina
5 Rubiolo
6 Matera
7 Kremer
8 Oviedo
9 Bertranou
10 Albornoz
11 M.Carreras
12 Chocobares
13 Cinti
14 Delguy
15 Mallia

16 Ruiz
17 Calles
18 Delgado
19 Petti
20 Gonzalez
21 Garcia
22 S.Carreras
23 Moroni

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
How brilliant. Imagine if the Pumas win their first ever championship. This is by far the best RC in history.

amazing the Pumas could get that win with their scrum. For me what won it was their amazing clearance kicks. So envious that they get 60m+ with every kick.

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
I’m very happy Libbock missed that kick as the penalty absolutely should not have been given. The Springbok player pinned the Puma player in the ruck - it happens all the time I know but this was one of the more obvious examples you’ll see. Just flopped on top of him. A pet peeve of mine.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
digIwGa.jpg

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Also congrats SA & NZ on fucking up the RC.
I’m very happy Libbock missed that kick as the penalty absolutely should not have been given. The Springbok player pinned the Puma player in the ruck - it happens all the time I know but this was one of the more obvious examples you’ll see. Just flopped on top of him. A pet peeve of mine.
the ref payed heaps of those both ways as apposed to the ref last night who ignored them.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Arg 29 - SA 28 @ 81’
pumas win
Really enjoyed this game. The atmosphere at the grounds seemed great and the Argentines are playing a really attractive form of Rugby atm. Sure they probably push their chances a few times where they'd be better to take the more tactically smart option, but overall it just makes for a really fun watch. I'm just loving Chocobares' game atm. Class player. And Matera has just continued to get better, polishing those rough edges into a excellent test player.

As for the SA's, they really do have some odd blips at times. Not the first time they've missed a few kicks. I also still feel like they get away with a bit at the breakdown. Lots of down (in) the side, swinging around the back clearouts that seem to just be ok these days.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Excellent game, especially in the first half and well done to Los Pumas. I enjoyed seeing the Bokke being beaten if I'm honest. Things looked grim for the Pumas in the first 10-20 minutes but after that I thought they were full value for their win and played some excellent footy. They're legitimately an excellent side now.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The Pumas starting XV:

1. GALLO, Thomas (31 caps)
2. MONTOYA, Julián (101 caps) C
3. SCLAVI, Joel (23 caps)
4. RUBIOLO, Pedro (16 caps)
5. LAVANINI, Tomás (90 caps)
6. GONZÁLEZ, Juan Martín (36 caps) VC
7. GRONDONA, Santiago (17 caps)
8. OVIEDO, Joaquín (9 caps)
9. GARCÍA, Gonzalo (7 caps)