• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

PERTH SPIRIT V BRISBANE CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
SUNDAY 1 OCTOBER AT MCGILLIVRAY OVAL (PERTH). KICK-OFF 4:00PM (LOCAL TIME)

PERTH SPIRIT:

1. Pek Cowan, 2. Anaru Rangi, 3. Shambeckler Vui, 4. Richard Arnold, 5. Matt Philip, 6. Onehunga Havili, 7. Kane Koteka, 8. Isi Naisarani, 9. Michael Ruru [c], 10. Peter Grant, 11. Clay Uyen, 12. Marcel Brache, 13. James Verity-Amm, 14. Chance Peni, 15. Nick Jooste

16. Sama Malolo, 17. Mees Erasmus, 18. Jermaine Ainsley, 19. Matt O’Brien, 20. Tevin Ferris, 21. Ian Prior, 22. Sheldon Tarawa, 23. Hamish Buick

BRISBANE CITY:

1 Tonga Ma’afu, 2 Andrew Ready [c], 3 Salesi Manu, 4 Dan Gorman, 5 Kane Douglas, 6 Adam Korczyk, 7 Pat Morrey, 8 Michael Richards, 9 Moses Sorovi, 10 Quade Cooper, 11 Ed Fidow, 12 AJ Alatimu, 13 Chris Kuridrani, 14 Dylan Riley, 15 Jayden Ngamanu

16 Maile Ngauamo, 17 Markus Vanzati, 18 Feao Fotuaika, 19 Reece Hewat, 20 Michael Gunn, 21 Nick Frisby, 22 Maaloga Konelio, 23 Lachlan Maranta

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
With that forward pack, I expect the Spirit to chalk up another win. If they are feeling dudded by the loss of the Force and the relocation of Wessels, it could be a massacre.

M

Moono75

Chip on the shoulder, point to proove. Good side the Spirit. Go boys!

T

TOCC

Spirit should have this one by the look of that squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Spirit should have this one by the look of that squad

Very poor performance by Perth Spirit last week so I hope they prove that was an aberration.

I like the Force so was really disappointed by last weeks performance as with side put out there was no excuses for what they delivered as was not good enough. I hence hope they have a Canberra Vikings moment (read check out the score of the game on Friday!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Brisbane City’s defensive alignment is pretty poor, polar opposite to QLD Country yesterday

T

TOCC

Very poor performance by Brisbane... defensive alignment is rubbish.. players look disinterested.. the ‘Wallabies’ of the team failed to prove their worth at all..

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Very poor performance by Brisbane. defensive alignment is rubbish.. players look disinterested.. the ‘Wallabies’ of the team failed to prove their worth at all..

How did you watch it? My stream was shit.

T

TOCC

I gave up on the last 10mins because of the quality of the stream... but prior to that I was streaming it through Safari, had to restart it a few times

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I gave up on the last 10mins because of the quality of the stream. but prior to that I was streaming it through Safari, had to restart it a few times

Yeh my stream was poor... but aside from that pleased that Perth Spirit played with more intent than last week (they were really shite last week and not discrediting Fiji who last week were very good).

Peni should find a super rugby side - tahs probably my candidate

K

KAOPointman

I tend to wait till it's up on utube....got over streaming along time ago.
Chance penny was awesome.....so was the whole Spirit pack. The only players I rated for City were Maranta, the 12(forget his name,real fast) and Quade. Quade was again pretty threatening on attack...the City backs eyes must light up every time he gets the ball. Although City really needed to control the ball more! Quades try saving tackle on Ainsly in the corner was hilarious.....beats me how he pulled that big Gorrilla down at full flight lol! Frisby wasnt too flash either...

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I tend to wait till it's up on utube..got over streaming along time ago.
Chance penny was awesome...so was the whole Spirit pack. The only players I rated for City were Maranta, the 12(forget his name,real fast) and Quade. Quade was again pretty threatening on attack.the City backs eyes must light up every time he gets the ball. Although City really needed to control the ball more! Quades try saving tackle on Ainsly in the corner was hilarious...beats me how he pulled that big Gorrilla down at full flight lol! Frisby wasnt too flash either.
With Ruru and lonergan available from the force, surely these guys would be be better for the reds than frisby. Unfortunate that frisby still contracted as those Force guys would be better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.