• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Joker

Staff member
Joker he actually captained Sydney Uni first grade for a season or two.
1726723444723.png

2011 was his last season in Sydney

TheMaulester

Ted Fahey (11)
Could someone please inform me of what all those men in dinner suits were doing at the Joeys vs Riverview game at Leichardt a few months ago? Looks like there was about 30 of them. Also, as someone who was at a different game that weekend, were a lot of supporters at the Joeys vs Riverview game watching the livestream of the Shore vs Scots game to see if Joeys would win a shared premiership, as if Shore lost to Scots and Joeys beat Riverview (which they did) it would have been a joint premiership.

The Observer

Frank Row (1)
I will try my hardest to stay within the rules of the forum in this comment.

Some of their talented players will no doubt get their shot at the big leagues next year, but there are worries about their antics and actions outside of the rugby field, and from what i've gathered coaches Wallace and Sinclair don't stand for that.

Lets hope they get/are shooting straight, because there are some very talented players who deserve to be playing high levels of rugby.
As a fairly new contributor to this forum I have read back through the posts, this is an interesting comment, I watched their last game against Scots at Bellevue Hill and was very impressed with this team in particular, they were tenacious in defence and adventurous in attack which is at times lacking in Australian rugby, maybe its time we got some larrakins back in the game instead of the boring robotic players we are currently pushing forward!

Rudderless

Trevor Allan (34)

THIS THURSDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER 2024, THE AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS WITH PLAY IN A TRIALS TOURNAMENT WITH TWO RUGBY AUSTRALIA U18 TEAMS.​

Date: Thursday 26th September 2024

Match 1:12:00pmAus 18’s Gold vs Australian Schoolboys
Match 2:12:55pmAus 18’s Gold vs Aus 18’s Green
Match 3:1:50pmAustralian Schoolboys v Aus 18’s Green

Rules: Each match will be played as 40-minute games, 20 minutes each half, with a 5 minute half-time.

Streaming: Each match will be streamed on NSW Rugby TV

Spectators: Welcome

Photography: ASRU will cover the event with photos on ASRU Image Platform and Facebook

Australian U18’s Gold will wear GREEN jerseys for Match 1 vs ASRU Australian Schoolboys to avoid colour clash.
Australian U18’s Gold will then wear gold jerseys in Game 2.
Australian Schoolboys will wear the same jersey they will wear in Fiji the following week against Fiji Schools.

Rudderless

Trevor Allan (34)

THE AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS TEAM 2024​

NumberNameTeamSchool
1Nate HepiQLD 1Sunshine Coast Grammar School
2Cyrus SuniulaQLD 2Brisbane State High School
3Keegan DalyNSW 1Barker College
4Edward BaxterNSW 2Shore School
5Phoenix GrahamNSW 2St Ignatius College Riverview
6Oscar ClearyNSW 2Kinross Wolaroi School
7Charlie BlankNSW 2St Augustine’s College
8Nat GallagherNSW 1Westfields Sports High School
9Grady WoolleyACTCanberra College
10Jackson JuryVICBrighton Grammar School
11Max RoachNSW 1Knox Grammar School
12Zac NicholQLD 1Sunshine Coast Grammar School
13Cooper WattersNSW 2St Stanislaus’ College
14Blake MillerQLD 1Sunshine Coast Grammar School
15Jai CallaghanNSW 1Shore School
16Charles GhattasNSW 2St Joseph’s College
17Cameron PaullNSW 2St Augustine’s College
18Felix HarvisonNSW JunShore School
19Saxon ThompsonQLD 1Sunshine Coast Grammar School
20Trent PicotQLD 1Brisbane State High School
21William GrahamQLD 1St John’s College
22Troy PateaNSW 1Waverley College
23Nat ThompsonQLD 1Sienna Catholic College

Joker

Staff member
Could someone please inform me of what all those men in dinner suits were doing at the Joeys vs Riverview game at Leichardt a few months ago? Looks like there was about 30 of them. Also, as someone who was at a different game that weekend, were a lot of supporters at the Joeys vs Riverview game watching the livestream of the Shore vs Scots game to see if Joeys would win a shared premiership, as if Shore lost to Scots and Joeys beat Riverview (which they did) it would have been a joint premiership.
Joeys almost did. Scots had to hang on to the ball during the final play of the game and they lost it.
God was smiling on Shore.

hituplover

Frank Nicholson (4)
hey guys wazzzuppp. Heres my predicted green and gold u18 teams. Don’t massod down my throat

1- K Uys (QLD)
2- E Kruger (QLD)
3- E Langi (NSW)
4- A Thompson (QLD)
5- E Langi (QLD)
6- T Robinson (QLD) c
7- M Le Maitre (NSW)
8- T Brial (NSW) vc

9- A Grover (NSW)
10- F Mackay (QLD)
11- C Poyton (NSW)
12- J Takai (QLD)
13- F Goldsbrough (QLD)
14- H Makasini (NSW)
15- L Jacques (NSW)

1- H Lavercombe (NSW)
2- J Greenfell (QLD)
3- N Hill (NSW)
4- B Armistead (QLD)
5- W Ross (QLD)
6- I Founa (NSW)
7- L Cleverly (NSW)
8- H Lemoto (NSW)

9- S Blank (NSW)
10- J Fowler (NSW)
11- T Hartman (NSW)
12- Z Fitler (NSW)
13- L Fenwicke (NSW)
14- N Conway (QLD)
15- T Howard (QLD)

hituplover

Frank Nicholson (4)
could probaly sub johnson from nudgee in brissie into any of those outside back spots in the second team. First is gold (1’s ) and second is green (2’s) by the way

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
Five year reunion for the View boys.

Yeah, a fair few people had it or looking on here and you get the daisy chain of the score being yelled about.

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
hey guys wazzzuppp. Heres my predicted green and gold u18 teams. Don’t massod down my throat

1- K Uys (QLD)
2- E Kruger (QLD)
3- E Langi (NSW)
4- A Thompson (QLD)
5- E Langi (QLD)
6- T Robinson (QLD) c
7- M Le Maitre (NSW)
8- T Brial (NSW) vc

9- A Grover (NSW)
10- F Mackay (QLD)
11- C Poyton (NSW)
12- J Takai (QLD)
13- F Goldsbrough (QLD)
14- H Makasini (NSW)
15- L Jacques (NSW)

1- H Lavercombe (NSW)
2- J Greenfell (QLD)
3- N Hill (NSW)
4- B Armistead (QLD)
5- W Ross (QLD)
6- I Founa (NSW)
7- L Cleverly (NSW)
8- H Lemoto (NSW)

9- S Blank (NSW)
10- J Fowler (NSW)
11- T Hartman (NSW)
12- Z Fitler (NSW)
13- L Fenwicke (NSW)
14- N Conway (QLD)
15- T Howard (QLD)
Talk about a stacked group of Backrowers.

Fonua is going to be a real problem next year with more development.

I reckon Brial may get the C next to his name. He did Captain them in a game last year I believe or was that Gen Blue he captained in yr 11?

gus titler

Peter Burge (5)
1.Louis Prior
2.Charlie Ghattas
3.Chris Quinn
4.Cooper Green
5.Abe Race
6.Mackinley Dooley
7.Austin Short
8.Justice Taumoepau
9.Xavier Ryan
10.Bede Fogarty
11.Tom Dunn
12.Matt Gough
13.Kynan Hart
14.Henry Troy
15.Max Palmasani
disgusting prediction, where is the Mudgee mud crab Angus littler????!!! other wise looks like a solid team with a tough pair of flankers and second rowers.

Rudderless

Trevor Allan (34)