• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

baabaa.footy

Bob McCowan (2)
okay.

1. Ben baretto (J)
2. Henry Baxter (S)
3. Seb conna (I)
4. Noah Chrara (J)
5. Oscar Forsey (N)
6. Sam Dalton (J)
7. Tom symons (I)
8. Harry Adamo (J)
9. Henry Salter (I)
10. James Davis - despite the injury, lots of potential ahead of him. (I)
11. Ben wright (SC)
12. Ned Attrill (I)
13. Thomas Aroyan (K)
14. Sam barry (I)
15. Julian Minto (J) or Archer mason (I) after the weekends performance and his brilliant kicking.
Interesting selection at 10 considering he has been injured majority of the season.

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
Boys, please act appropriately. Do not ruin the Forum.
I agree and I definitely don't agree with the amount of schoolboys ruining the forum. If you want to hype up or talk down your mates, do it in person, not on this great forum where we express our opinions with an open mind. Please be considerate of everyones opinions and DON'T TAKE THE 'MICK' or else something needs to be discussed.

Jimi the jet

Frank Row (1)
No definitely not I think James Davis is For sure better because of his Physical Fitness, Tackling Skills, Passing and Catching, Kicking, Teamwork, Game Awareness,Communication,Decision Making,Position-Specific Skills so I don't think Finn is even close to James.
Even with a broken leg I would take him any day over Finn

I agree and I definitely don't agree with the amount of schoolboys ruining the forum. If you want to hype up or talk down your mates, do it in person, not on this great forum where we express our opinions with an open mind. Please be considerate of everyones opinions and DON'T TAKE THE 'MICK' or else something needs to be discussed.
Couldn't agree more as a proud father of Hamish and Liam Burnicle in Yr11 (J), its a real shame to see such a great forum used to spread important information about GPS rugby be ruined by SCHOOLBOYS who thinks it funny to take the Mick out of the forum and the players discussed in it

Joker

Staff member
Ok. The thread will go into the sin bin now.
Such a shame. The thread lasted all the regular season without a lock.
To the regular students here who follow the rules, I know you will understand.
See you soon.

Cyclopath 1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.