• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
Mate his performance on the weekend was outstanding possibly 1 and 2 prospect for next year. Especially with that try saver on nico rosser assisted by the courageous halfback
Your on the money mate. McDonald is finally coming out of his shell and has the heart of a lion when he steps on the pitch. He has a great attitude about his game and puts his body on the line week after week (this is shown by his try saving tackle of Nico Rosser ( I ) and the following passage of play) I strongly believe he is a shout for 1s or 2s for the 2025 Season and he is definitely one to watch.

ManOSteel

Stan Wickham (3)
Does anyone know of any strong 16s players coming in for next year?

Only kept up with Riverview's Jack Plamondan and Isacc Perkins who did extremely well this season I thought

This year 12 age group is looking to pose some big threats with my eyes on Bassingtwhaite, Grover and Justice would love to see who else is looking to dominate next year

The Backlynagh

Bob McCowan (2)
Here are some interesting 2024 predictions from last year's forum

1724114138338.png

Last edited:
Off the back of another successful season for the Joeys 15'D who went undefeated for the third straight time (which is a true testament to the depth of the year group ) I suspect that there16'D will looks something like this:
1. Callen Abbot
2. Blake Egger
3. Noah Panuccio
4. Pat Kaye
5. Rafferty Tonkin
6. Lex Spies (c)
7. Charlie Shaw
8. Jack Burgess
9. Oli Nickandrow
10. Charlie Nadin (vc)
11. Tristan Spurr
12. Jordan Elias
13. Matt Doyle
14. Mitch Cook
15. Will Smith

Let me know your thoughts
I am in disagreement here, i believe that doyle has many off the field problems such as fitness, weight requirements and speed i believe he could find himself around 10, 12 in the D's or E's. I also believe that Lex Spies at captain is questionable as he is known to be quite the hot head after being shown the cheese on the weekend, he also came from the bench this season so their could competition from the teams below which could leave the young flanker vulnurable. I also believe that jordon elias is better suited on the wing as he does not possesive the game playing that a 12 needs

Last edited:

Game_Day_Ritual

Ward Prentice (10)
which ones? This list is more-so based on post school rugby, however rugby ability as a schoolboy is definitely accounted for (for most players that is - as some in this list were schoolboys long before my time, and so I would have no idea of their rugby ability at school).
Kearns and Farr- Jones played Newington 2nds

Christopher Sherlock

Frank Row (1)
Is there any other boys from gps 15s this year that could potentially get a run in the 1s or 2s next year?
Would have to say young gun Harrison Miller, playing #10 for the 15Bs (Only behind superstar #10 Finn Hannon), would have to get a run in the 1s and 2s. His ability to pull way above his league on and off the field is an attribute that stands out for him. Keep your eyes open for his name.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.