• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
8. Wycliff Palu (Newington 2000 - someone please double check both the school and the year, I'm pretty sure my knowledge serves me well but the internet says otherwise)
Having been involved with Cliffy Palau way back in his Manly Colts days - to my knowledge he never went to Newington or any other GPS school for that matter. He in fact went to Balgowlah Boys' High School (my old school). :)

Joker

Staff member
For St Joseph's College the man called Chan reigning from Lindfield is a great look for the school with plenty of talent to burn he is a great player to look at. As a perspective prop for the either the 1's or 2's. Has a great support crew around him as his father is Joeys tighthead great Mr Chan (1986) and has a bright future ahead of him.
1724110453063.png

baabaa.footy

Bob McCowan (2)
My Predicted GPS 16's

1. Ben Baretto (J)
2. Henry Baxter (E)
3. Jack Currenti (S)
4. Noah Chara (J)
5. Oscar Forsey (N)
6. Tom Symons (I)
7. Eddie Garcia-Wood (J)
8. Harry Adamo (J)
9. Lachlan Wallace (J)
10. Finn Hannon (J)
11. Ben Wright (S)
12. Archie Hartman (I)
13. Sam Barry (I)
14. Thomas Aroyan (K)
15. Julian Minto (J)
I think there could be a few changes in this side 1 and 3 to swap and even a change up of backrow with Garcia to 8, Adamo to 6 and Tom Symmons as the preferred 7.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.