• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoudyRucker

Frank Row (1)
i reckon sid roache could make a good run for the first in 2025
he is the last person i would put anywhere near the firsts in the preparation for watching my son I watched a slight bit of the river 15bs versus joeys 15bs this was a good game to watch with Riverview loosing in the dire minutes of the game very good game over all but back to my point the flankers from Riverview thomas Burton and Syd Roche (the captain) was mediocre at best leading the sides first ever GPS lose as I was later informed. So all in all I wouldn't have him in my 2025 riverview First 15.

Regards Rowdy

Joker

Staff member
Ok kids, sand box is open again.
Behave please.

24217_101080583261989_3136148_n.jpg

twister29

Stan Wickham (3)
Does anyone have any thoughts on the current Shore u16 squad and their presence in the 2025 1st & 2nd XV squad?

Note: excepting the obvious Sidwell, Armstrong, Wendt…

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Does anyone have any thoughts on the current Shore u16 squad and their presence in the 2025 1st & 2nd XV squad?

Note: excepting the obvious Sidwell, Armstrong, Wendt…
I will try my hardest to stay within the rules of the forum in this comment.

Some of their talented players will no doubt get their shot at the big leagues next year, but there are worries about their antics and actions outside of the rugby field, and from what i've gathered coaches Wallace and Sinclair don't stand for that.

Lets hope they get/are shooting straight, because there are some very talented players who deserve to be playing high levels of rugby.

twister29

Stan Wickham (3)
Absolutely criminal not to have Makasini (N) in the early predicted GPS 1st XV lineups. Dominated this year; simply scary to think about him next year...
From watching some games I think his ‘wrath’, size and reputation per se were exceeding his performance this season. Not at all undermining his talent, he is definitely a rising star, I just think he didn’t have much pill time & underperformed my expectations. Thoughts?

The Backlynagh

Bob McCowan (2)
I will try my hardest to stay within the rules of the forum in this comment.

Some of their talented players will no doubt get their shot at the big leagues next year, but there are worries about their antics and actions outside of the rugby field, and from what i've gathered coaches Wallace and Sinclair don't stand for that.

Lets hope they get/are shooting straight, because there are some very talented players who deserve to be playing high levels of rugby.
Armstrong recently named in the U16 Waratahs Squad. I believe Bremner was named in the Brumbies' U16 Squad. Sidwell's 1st Year at Shore saw him develop enormously. Big things from the Newcastle Kid.

anothernudge

Herbert Moran (7)
I saw this question on the other forum: Who were some underrated players from the season?
From Scots I think both Angus Newman and Elliot Rainford were terrific, got through a lot of unnoticed work for Scots allowing their backs to do the pretty stuff especially in the backend of the season.

Mudgee Mudcrab

Stan Wickham (3)
Fair few 16As players in the 2nds next year with a many of the current 3rds & 4ths boys and a couple of current 2nds boys. Hoping coming off a Premiership season with the 3rds and a 2nd on the ladder for the 16As they will be able to get the job done next year but only time can tell. I believe many of the boys were YR 11 in the 3rds team. Boys leaving would be Brabin (Prop), Beggs (Halfback), Lotz (Flanker).

The President

Herbert Moran (7)
1 Hayden Lavercombe KNG
2 Charles Ghattas SJC
3 Daniel Osbourne SIC (May switch to 2)
4 Liam Sidwell SHR
5 Cooper Green SJC
6 Justice Taumoepeau SJC
7 Henri Dempsey SIC
8 Isacc Fanua KNG
9 Angus Grover SIC
10 Jonty Fowler SJC
11. Kynan Hart SJC
12. Matthew Gough SJC
13. Baxter Warner NEW
14. Brody Folkes SIC
15. Rex Bassingthwaighte SHR

My Predictions!!
Not having Callaghan in here is a crime. In my opinion he was the best player in the AAGPS this year and will be as well next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.