• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Maul of Duty

Peter Burge (5)

Jockey181

Banned
kids cant write a GAGR post without GPT now...
Going to have to agree with this. Put this through a ai detector and this is the result!!!!!
1717472095282.png

Billy McGee

Peter Burge (5)
Max Mason played last week in the 2nds against Scots, he played 15 for most of the game but slotted into 10 towards the end, he played very well despite the result and also it being his first round back. I wouldn't be surprised if he is back in the 1sts for this week.

Didn't Jeremy Newton play 10 in the trial games though?
Saw that same 2nds game and agree Max played well for his return.
Standout performance in my opinion, in a well beaten side, was Henry Butler playing at 12.
Tackled the house down, punchy crash balls, and distributed well in the wet.
On the back of a great game against Newington he can’t be far off a GPS game in View 1s

Last edited:

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
exciting scenes for joeys opens rugby next year, 16a's coming off a great win beating the 15a champions 41-7. Exciting players include the joeys outside centre, fast paced, great defence, exhilarating footwork, anyone know this young chaps name? the prop who came of the bench, heard a couple fellas call this young man the Mudgee mud crab, a very big young fella with great footy abilities. anyone know the scores of the other 16a's games?
yours truely
I believe the name is Sam Jorgensen

Doing my HSC

Peter Burge (5)
I think Shore will have a go against Joeys this week, do or die they will look to bounce back after a hard loss to Newington at home

Some key match ups for this game

James Warner Vs Charlie Ghattas
2 of the best hookers in the comp, experience vs a tough young buck - selectors will be watching closely

Marshall Lemaitre Vs Johannes Logan
Seen a lot of debate on this thread about who is the better player - Keen to see them go head to head - They will both look to prove themselves

Henry Conick Vs Matt Gough
With the large talent pool in the 12 position, this is an important game for both players both as players alone and as leaders of their teams who are trying to get up on the ladder

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
anyone know why joeys played as if it was a dry game, spreading the ball to the outside backs every play when they should of been kicking to kings corners and giving it to the rampaging forwards. any thoughts on how they'll play this week?
I totally agree with this statement. Exactly what I have been saying for the past week. Good take gus.

-Prince

TheFinalPowerade

Stan Wickham (3)
anyone know why joeys played as if it was a dry game, spreading the ball to the outside backs every play when they should of been kicking to kings corners and giving it to the rampaging forwards. any thoughts on how they'll play this week?
I think they'll be ready to bounce back with a big win this week. They've got a talented line up and will be fired up after a game they should've won.