• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 4: Brisbane City v NSW Country

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Brisbane City will take on NSW Country at Norths Rugby Club at 4:00pm, Sunday 22 September, with the match streamed LIVE via rugby.com.au and Kayo Sports.

Brisbane City side to face NSW Country:

1. Dave Feao – Sunnybank
2. Brandon Paenga-Amosa – Sunnybank
3. Rhys van Nek* – Easts
4. Rob Puliuvea – Wests
5. Tuaina Tualima* – GPS
6. Adam Korczyk – University of Queensland
7. Fraser McReight (c) – Brothers
8. Seru Uru – Easts
9. Moses Sorovi – Wests
10. Isaac Lucas – Sunnybank
11. Jordan Luke – Norths
12. Teti Tela – Souths
13. Sefa Naivalu – Norths
14. Lawson Creighton – Brothers
15. Nick Chapman* – Norths

Reserves

16. Maile Ngauamo – GPS
17. Dane Zander – Norths
18. Josh Nasser – University of Queensland
19. Ryan Smith – Brothers
20. Sam Wallis – University of Queensland
21. Phoenix Hunt – Easts
22. Hunter Paisami – Wests
23. Isaac Henry – Wests

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
I thought Tela played well at 12 in Rd2 so pretty happy there, keen see more of Isaac Henry though

Rugby follower

Billy Sheehan (19)
Solid representation from Norths at their home ground. Great to see Nick Chapman great a run at 15. Not sure what Issac Henry has to do to earn a run on in this team. Sefa could easily have played 14 and Henry in the centres although not sure if Tela and Henry are both 12's however I was really looking forward to Henry have some decent game time. Looking forward to what should be a great afternoon at Shaw Road and keen to see City get their season back on track after last week's narrow loss.

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
. Sefa could easily have played 14 and Henry in the centres although not sure if Tela and Henry are both 12's however I was really looking forward to Henry have some decent game time. Looking forward to what should be a great afternoon at Shaw Road and keen to see City get their season back on track after last week's narrow loss.

That was my thought as well, i think a 12. Henry 13. Tela combo could work, but understand trying to bring Sefa in closer to the action

rugbyfan90

Chris McKivat (8)
Apparently after this weekend, young Adam Korczyk will become the most capped Brisbane City player.
Takes over Andrew Ready maybe? (No idea about who's leading actually)..
Korczyk the only player from the original 2014 squad. Sorovi not far behind joining in 2015.. I think that sounds right

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Apparently after this weekend, young Adam Korczyk will become the most capped Brisbane City player.
Takes over Andrew Ready maybe? (No idea about who's leading actually)..
Korczyk the only player from the original 2014 squad. Sorovi not far behind joining in 2015.. I think that sounds right
Has he got himself a contract for next year somewhere?

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Screenshot_20190921-084055_Gallery.jpg

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I am so pissed off by the extremely poor streaming coverage, I've given this game away after 10 minutes. Buffering every 2 - 3 seconds is just unwatchable. Streaming in general has a long way to go to make it an alternative to Fox live coverage.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
I am so pissed off by the extremely poor streaming coverage, I've given this game away after 10 minutes. Buffering every 2 - 3 seconds is just unwatchable. Streaming in general has a long way to go to make it an alternative to Fox live coverage.
Yep, absolute garbage. Shame because I think it will be a good game

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)

Joke I can barely watch the game