• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC 2017 Round 3: Perth Spirit vs Greater Sydney Rams - Sunday 1pm WAST, 3pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
DJqHR-gVoAAztIi.jpg:large

DJqGHgNV4AEhEnt.jpg:large

Should be a cracker!

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Unfortunately Holloway didn't play.
Spirit's run-on team had 9 players who hadn't played Super Rugby prior to 2017 + 1 Pindan Premier Grade player (Clay Uyen).
The bench had 7 Pindan Premier Grade players.
Clay Uyen clearly outpointed Wallaby Naiyaravoro - despite Taqele's 40kg weight advantage.
Great game in front of a very vocal Hill.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Philip had a belter and was MOTM for me. I also thought Richie Arnold had a very strong game, and I think actually lasted the whole 80 minutes. He looked to be really enjoying himself out there, smashing ball carriers, disrupting mauls and off loading like a centre.

Naisarani was also strong, but not up to last week's standard. The West sure know how to produce back rowers. Havili and Koteka had excellent games and should be in demand with other franchises if they want to try out in Super Rugby.

So many good performances by the Spirit, completely outplayed the Rams.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Meaks is bullshit good on this game. His stepping is better then anyone's in the wallabies atm.
How Philip isn't in the wallabies ahead of demsy or henagen I don't know. It's insane.
Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.