• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR match day piss up BRISVEGAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Come one, come all - I'm coming from London!

Venue pre game will be The Caxton for a few aperitifs from 4 and then a steak dinner ($55) at 5. If you want to eat with us then let us know ASAP on this thread. Otherwise, you could always stay liquid.

I dare say we'll migrate to the same place post game eventually should you want to catch up after.

BRING IT

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Caxton is going to be a sardine tin, but I guess it will be hard to beat the atmosphere. What time do libations commence? Am trying desperately to get to the game in favour of a long pre-arranged function so hope to meet a few there.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
GAGR men (and women), please don't forget this crucial social gathering!!

Reddy!, Sully, Tangawizi. tigerland12, liquor box, and so many more Brisbaneites ....coming?

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Remember, if you want to sit at the table from 5 for sure then we need a commitment of numbers. Will do best to accommodate all others and I'm sure you can stand in the bar!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
No dinner for me but I will be there at the Caxton. I will be bringing OzSash who will be fresh off the plane from Bahrain and another mate who's navy ship fortunately pulls into Brisbane that morning after a few months at sea. People are coming from all over the world for this Gagr Piss Up - let's hope the rugby's good too.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
$55 steak dinner? Surely $30 more like it? Is there a special room booked? Anyway I think I'll casually swing by, why not.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
$55 steak dinner? Surely $30 more like it? Is there a special room booked? Anyway I think I'll casually swing by, why not.

Caxton Hotel restaurant heavily booked out for July 9, so we have to go with their 'fixed' menu on big nights, so we get 'bread for the table' + seafood platter + steak or fish etc + salad for that $55. No special room. I have made a table booking for 12 from 5pm, with about 10 confirmed so far (including Gagger and Moses!). The place will be packed, but the vibe on a big football night is usually great. If you're coming, would you like me to PM you my mobile number?

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Caxton Hotel restaurant heavily booked out for July 9, so we have to go with their 'fixed' menu on big nights, so we get 'bread for the table' + seafood platter + steak or fish etc + salad for that $55. No special room. I have made a table booking for 12 from 5pm, with about 10 confirmed so far (including Gagger and Moses!). The place will be packed, but the vibe on a big football night is usually great. If you're coming, would you like me to PM you my mobile number?

Sounds great RH but I'll probably just come by for a drink! (plus I'm a stingy bastard)

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good to see some enthusiastic leadership from RH, our Brisbane Ambassador.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Gill will probably come as well. So it's drinks for me as well. I too am a stingy bastard

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Disappointingly I wont be at the game so can't drop in to meet any of you. Enjoy folks...very envious I am that you will be soaking up the live atmosphere.

Go the Reds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.