• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
Sharks by 8+ points. Sharks starting to get most of their players back from injury and could build some good momentum with all of their remaining games to be played in South Africa (although all are derbies). They will need to win this one if they are to have any shot of sneaking into the top 6 at the end.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Force: Alfie Mafi, Samu Wara, Nick Cummins, Winston Stanley, Napolioni Nalaga, David Harvey, Brett Sheehan, Matt Hodgson, David Pocock (capt), Richard Brown, Nathan Sharpe, Toby Lynn, Salesi Ma'afu, Nathan Charles, Pek Cowan. Res: Elvis Taione, Salesi Manu, Phoenix Battye, Lachlan McCaffrey, Josh Holmes, Ben Seymour, Rory Sidey.

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
Sharks:
15 Louis Ludik, 14 JP Pietersen, 13 Paul Jordaan, 12 Tim Whitehead, 11 Lwazi Mvovo, 10 Patrick Lambie, 9 Charl McLeod, 8 Keegan Daniel (captain), 7 Marcell Coetzee, 6 Jacques Botes, 5 Anton Bresler, 4 Steven Sykes, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Bismarck du Plessis, 1 Tendai Mtawarira

Substitutes: 16 Craig Burden, 17 Wiehahn Herbst, 18 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 19 Jean Deysel, 20 Ryan Kankowski, 21 Frederic Michalak, 22 Meyer Bosman

W

Waylon

As diehard as I am, I can't see the Force getting close. They just can't score points.

I wish the lads well and will be awake to beer them on

Go you good things

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Shiggins - you spelt Sharks wrong mate - should be Shorks...

This is the Shorks game to lose, that said they haven't exactly been setting the comp alight and with games against the Stormers, Bulls & Cheetahs (their bogey team) to come they'll be targeting a win!

Still wouldn't write off the Force either!

M

Moono75

This is the first time in the Force's history that they have fielded an unchanged team lineup. This kind of continuity is going to do wonders. Force by 13 with Nalaga scoring 3 tries (he will be comfortable almost being back in the same timezone as France)

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I'm with Waylon on this one. With the best will in the world, I can't see us scoring enough points to trouble the Shorks. Their backs will be far too slick for ours. I expect the battle to be more even in the pack, but we just don't do enough with our possession at present.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm betting on a draw. There haven't been any draws this year.

I don't care. I just hope someone knocks Jannie du Plessis' block off.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I didn't tip the Force this week, only the 2nd time this year I didn't (yeah, the tipping isn't going great). So I fully expect them to play out of their skin and give us their WTF performance of the year like they did against the Highlanders last year.

Force by 9.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Shorks have been hot and cold so far this year. With that in mind, I think that the Force could be in with a chance.

I think that the Force should target the Shorks in the midfield. That seems to be their real weakness.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Agreed. But he is just a focal point of the Force's problem, complete and lack of accuracy in all facets of the game. They look like a bunch of subbie runners at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.