• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Hurricanes QF - Friday 21 July - 7:35pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yellow? It wasn't even a penalty. How the hell was THAT foul play? Has anyone ever heard of an accident? This is a contact sport. How are you going to play a game of rugby without that completely normal collision happening?

They have truly lost the plot with these cards. For a man that played rugby, Jackson has never had a clue about how the game works. He'll be vindicated by a mandate but he's just clueless.
Have u not been watching rugby recently ? That's a consistent yellow

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

dru

David Wilson (68)
Nice work Brumbies to get away with that and only 3 points. They need some possession and territory now.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Contact shoulder with head. Read the rules. You're too used to getting the rub of the green, you'd usually get away with that but no one else does.

Oh that old classic.. The kiwis get away with everything.

Jackson with another howler against the Brumbies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies are usless. Do well in the first half not kicking and then just kick all second half. Plus the coaching staff just pull any Brumbies player that's playing well. Wtf

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
One day we will see the kiwis not get the rub. Probably against the lions in the final

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yellow? It wasn't even a penalty. How the hell was THAT foul play? Has anyone ever heard of an accident? This is a contact sport. How are you going to play a game of rugby without that completely normal collision happening?

They have truly lost the plot with these cards. For a man that played rugby, Jackson has never had a clue about how the game works. He'll be vindicated by a mandate but he's just clueless.

It was yellow at a minimum...........

It has been all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.