• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Drua QF June 8 2024

You have 10 votes each. TEN!

• Go Blues!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Go Drua!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't give a shit.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Language!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • stupid Blues to bottle this.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Cranky Franky to go Full Spanky

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Rugby is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're stupid

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • abstaining from this pole

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • addicted to pole

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
We the Auckland Blues would like to sincerely thank you, the (insert visiting teams name here) for your ill-fated participation in this rugby football quarter-final match.

Upon your loss and immediately following the conclusion of the rugby football match would all briefly visiting opposing players please make your way quickly to the airport and leave Auckland thank you welcome to Eden Park now get out oh leaving so soon oh ok bye then piss off.

eden_park_field.png

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Blues locks are looking threadbare at the wrong end of the season with both Darry and McWhannell unavailable. Darry is listed as a concussion protocol, which is a mandatory two weeks (iirc), and I believe McWhannell has been out for under the protocols for almost a month now (?). Doesn't bode well, regardless.

1. Ofa Tu’ungafasi
2. Ricky Riccitelli
3. Marcel Renata
4. Patrick Tuipulotu (c)
5. Josh Beehre
6. Akira Ioane
7. Dalton Papali’i
8. Hoskins Sotutu
9. Finlay Christie
10. Harry Plummer
11. Caleb Clarke
12. A.J. Lam
13. Rieko Ioane
14. Mark Tele’a
15. Stephen Perofeta

Reserves:
16. Kurt Eklund
17. Joshua Fusitu’a
18. Angus Ta’avao
19. Cameron Suafoa
20. Adrian Choat
21. Taufa Funaki
22. Corey Evans
23. Cole Forbes

Last edited:

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
I just don't get it. Funaki/Nock has been working well the whole season.

Unfortunately most rugby coaches shy away from making tough calls on big name players. Christie is too established.

On form Forbes should be starting fullback and Perofeta should be on the bench.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Looks like the brown paper bag made it to the Fijian locker room before the game. Looks like will need to put one back next week...just ours will be on fire and full of grade A Brumbies fertiliser..

zer0

John Thornett (49)
We the Auckland Blues would like to sincerely thank you, the (insert visiting teams name here) for your ill-fated participation in this rugby football quarter-final match.

Upon your loss and immediately following the conclusion of the rugby football match would all briefly visiting opposing players please make your way quickly to the airport and leave Auckland thank you welcome to Eden Park now get out oh leaving so soon oh ok bye then piss off.

eden_park_field.png

Rinse and repeat for next week.