• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2025 schools rowing

it's_marvellous2024

Bob McCowan (2)
UTS is majority Scots, other scots boys also scattered around at mosman and SRC. The boys are very hungry to go into next season prepared after the disappointment at last years head of the river
SUBC, SRC and UTS winter programmes have all started running. Word is that SUBC is mainly people from SJC, while Shore and TKS are at SRC, and SIC are at UTS.
The keen amongst the Grammar boys are also down at SRC looking to maintain their form after a good 2024

The President

Peter Burge (5)
I have heard that the boys from newington are at SRC too, and even getting out in an VIII
Saw Newington out on the water in the 8. I've also seen lots of scullers out that I recognise from 1st and 2nd VIIIs. It's really good to see boys putting in the early miles. This is shaping up to be a very interesting season...

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
So much for an offseason. They’re schoolboys, hope they’re having a bit of fun with winter sport. Year round commitments for school sport is ridiculous, regardless of code.

Reactions: FCD

Karlschidt

Bob McCowan (2)
So much for an offseason. They’re schoolboys, hope they’re having a bit of fun with winter sport. Year round commitments for school sport is ridiculous, regardless of code.

Although a year round commitment to a summer sport seems a bit overboard, its amazing to see these school boys work towards putting the best team forward for their respective schools in hope for the Major Rennie.
Expecting an exciting season ahead.

Karl