• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13 : Reds v Drua 18 May (Fiji)

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Players struggling with heat, I wonder if Drua watered the ground last night. They admitted to doing that in previous years to increase the on-field humidity

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Players struggling with heat, I wonder if Drua watered the ground last night. They admitted to doing that in previous years to increase the on-field humidity
I'm sure they do everything to make it as hard as possible for teams to win.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
McDermott blowing up after Drua player dived at his legs when taking a kick, he isn’t wrong. NRL banned/harshly penalised this a while ago given the injury rate to the kicker at these collisions.

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
Is the QLD's weather so different from Fiji's?

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Dumb decision not to take an almost certain three points when the line out has been so crap. What was going to change?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
5 now

And a try and that guy made the defence look crap... And could have been a card for that defence off side.. tackling ..

And now Vuni going